Permaculture Book Launch
Book Launch of Rosemary Morrow’s Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture
Saturday 17 September
1 pm at the Planetary Health Precinct
(the old Katoomba Golf Course, Acacia St Katoomba)
Bring along a picnic lunch for the Blue Mountains launch of Rosemary Morrow’s latest permaculture book and join Lis Bastian and Rowe Morrow in conversation about Permaculture’s contribution to restoring Planetary Health.
Rosemary Morrow is a member of Council’s Planetary Health Advisory Committee and has had a profound influence on the lives of many in the Blue Mountains and internationally, most notably through her permaculture teaching, work on Permaculture 4 Refugees, and her mentoring of many generations of local residents.
The release of Rosemary Morrow’s book Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture brings together her 40 years of teaching permaculture around the world, and shares the methods and mindsets needed for our future planetary health.
This book offers:
- An introduction to permaculture principles, ethics and design philosophy
- A way to build ecological literacy in water, soil and climate
- Global insights in how to design for the (present and future) impacts of climate change
- The role of urban settings, and the path to eco-cities and neighbourhoods
- The increasing importance of marine permaculture and social permaculture
- How to move from ‘me’ to ‘we’ as we collectively restore and regenerate our Earth
Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture is for anyone who is interested in restoration and is looking for evidence-based tools to apply in their home, community or even on a national scale.
The Blue Mountains Planetary Health Pluriversity is part of Blue Mountains City Council’s Planetary Health Initiative. Find out more here