Planetary Health Relationships & Learning Coordinator
Planetary Health Relationships and Learning Coordinator (18 months temporary) – V22/5775
The Relationships and Learning Coordinator will work with Council’s Planetary Health team to engage the whole community in reducing disaster risks for the Blue Mountains and Lithgow. In collaboration with the team the Coordinator will:
• establish partnerships to attract ongoing funding of Planetary Health programs while also establishing a Community Foundation to support the wider Community to reduce disaster risks;
• develop and manage an innovative Planetary Health learning program;
• support the development of online platforms to improve communications between communities and agencies, and to share stories of solutions for reducing disaster risk and restoring planetary health.
You will require experience in:
• creatively and innovatively communicating emerging planetary health challenges to engage a broad cross-section of the community
• developing community education programs
• engaging and working with a cross-sectoral range of stakeholders in the Blue Mountains
• setting up projects and accessing funding through sponsorships, partnerships and grants
Availability to work outside core hours as required.
Salary: commencing at $91,913.47 gross per annum.
For further information contact: Lis Bastian on 0407 437 553.
Closing date: 18 December 2022.
Apply via Council’s website here