Walking Track Construction Crew Member
Track & Trail Management Services (TTMS) is a specialist walking track construction company which undertakes challenging projects on walking tracks in national parks around Australia. We have several vacancies for fit, hard-working and self-motivated people to join our walking track construction crews.
You will be trained to build stone walking track structures, boardwalks, and many other walking track structures. Initial employment is on a full-time casual basis.
Working with TTMS is fun but seriously challenging, it is not a bushwalking holiday. We are looking for individuals who are interested in a long term commitment to this exciting niche employment opportunity, if that’s you please consider if you match the following selection criteria:
- You prefer working with your hands, doing manual building work.
- You have the ability and passion to learn new skills and take responsibility for your own work.
- You work professionally with a high work ethic, taking pride in what you build and want to do it right.
- You contribute to a positive work culture of high morale, safety, and inclusiveness.
- You have a high level of environmental awareness and would deeply enjoy working in Australia’s best national parks.
- You have a high level of fitness and are comfortable in the outdoors as you will be doing plenty of walking with heavy loads, in steep terrain while working in all weather types.
- You are available for work in the greater Sydney region, from Royal National Park to the Blue Mountains National Park and other Sydney national parks.
- You have or are prepared to complete prior to employment a WH&S Construction Industry Induction card (White Card) and Workplace First Aid certificate.
- You have your own transport.
For more information, visit NRMjobs.
Applications Close: 15/11/19