Cindi Drennan: One day projection mapping and lighting workshop; one night projection at our final event
9am – 5pm Saturday 30 November, 2019
This is a free event for young people aged 16 – 30
An exciting projection mapping workshop with Illuminart who are best known for their architectural storytelling form of projection art, combining large scale mapped projection onto architecture with animated audiovisual narratives.
About your teacher:
Cindi Drennan is an Australian multimedia artist and artistic director, specialising in projection art, with a passion for community building at the heart of her practice. Cindi is the founder and director of illuminart, bringing a wealth of experience and passion for the artform, and leadership to the projects.
Cindi’s work includes projection design and audiovisual arts for architecture, festivals, public spaces, performance and theatre.
Cindi’s work with illuminart includes
- Director / Team leader for projection based projects including architectural projection, projection sculpture, audiovisual and digital arts for theatre and arts events
- Consultancy services, working with councils, festivals and communities to provide Projection design services.
- Producing Illuminart-owned shows and creative partnership projects
- Lectures, Training and Multimedia workshops for event managers, VJs and visual artists
- Overall company direction, managing the business and directing the research and development for in-house productions.
To earn a Projection Mapping Badge you will need to:
- Attend the Artist Forum on Performance and Space Activation
- Participate in the Projection Mapping Workshop
- Participate in creating a Light Show for the end-of-year event
Click here to download our full August – December program in chronological order.
This workshop has been made possible thanks to funding from Blue Mountains City Council’s City of the Arts Trust.
To stay updated with our regularly changing program, sign up for our email newsletter below: