Permaculture Design Course
From 25th November – 18th December (3 days a week) + 6 months mentoring.
This is a free program for young people aged 16 – 30
Permaculture Design is a powerful tool for creating systems that meet our human needs but also support the ecosystem as a whole. This groundbreaking free program starts with an internationally recognised 72 hour Permaculture Design Course, plus an additional Social Enterprise Design component – that’s why we’re calling it a PDC+. The course is delivered three days a week over four weeks and is followed by six months of optional mentoring to help you develop a social enterprise.
William de Geer is one of the graduates of the first PDC+. Click on this digital badge to learn more about the program:
To earn a Permaculture & Social Enterprise Design Badge you need to:
- Complete a Permaculture & Social Enterprise Design Course
- Participate in the six-month mentoring program and demonstrate that you have gained experience in the following:
- Fundraising and grant writing
- Graphic design
- Event management
- Business skills including database management
- Policy development
- Develop a viable Business Plan for a social enterprise with Edgy Blue Mountains, our Collaborative Social Enterprise Incubator
This program has been made possible thanks to funding from Blue Mountains Food Co-Op and the Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal.
You can view and download the Pluriversity’s full program for August-December in chronological order here
To stay updated with our regularly changing program, sign up for our email newsletter below: